Tuesday, February 27, 2007

watching old movies

The last thing a hopeless romantic needs to do is come across 'AN Affair To Remember" in the middle of the night. I had every intention of going to bed a quasi-decent hour until I saw the Annette Benning/ Warren Beatty version was on the Hallmark channel. Now I have seen this thing I don't know how many time and I still squall like a baby. And last night was no exception. I tried not to cry but I did. I went to bed sobbing like a baby and woke up with red eyes. Such a good movie. a 4 hanky to be sure. I don't care if its Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr or Warren and Annette. 'An Affair to Remember' is just that. memorable.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title