Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursdays

I've been checking the gas prices and they are coming down today. I might actually be able to afford to put some gas in the 'Shamu' today.

The Mural at the museum is coming along nicely. People are starting to comment about it. I didn't go and paint this morning because I was feeling just a little puny. Nothing serious just a little under the weather. It is probably because I am converting slowly to a marcobiotic style diet and last night I ate some red meat and boy can I tell my body doesn't like it. So its going to be a rice sort of day today.

Darling youger daughter has expressed an interest in learning to belly dance. I have been checking in on it and found a class in the university town north of us. It seems very reasonable so I think I will sign her up. I might even sign myself up. Lord knows I have enough 'belly' to dance with! At least with belly dancing you don't have to be leaping around. You have excellent posture and graceful hands and those veils cover a lot of stuff .

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title