Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday's Musings

It is so so cold. the weather is so bizarre this time of year. The yellow bells are trying to bloom one day and the next day its bitter cold and sleeting. If we don't get snow we get ice and I would prefer not to have that. I don't like extreme heat or extreme cold. I could really be a bear cos in cold weather I just want to curl up under a warm cover and sleep.

Well I sent off the 20 percent to the doctors office for my surgery. Isn't that something? You have to pay the 20 percent up front before the surgery is performed. Guess I can't blame them. I should start doing that for all of my art work. Get at least a third of it up front to cover the cost of the supplies that I will have to purchase to get started. A business head I don't have which is probably why I don't have a 'business' any longer.

Have you ever had a cat in heat? Lord have mercy on us if we live thru this. I now understand what the term 'caterwallin' means. That is all she does. And that danged tomcat is out in the yard calling her. She sounds awful. ITs like we are killing her. Its a good thing people don't act and sound like cats. On second thought I have seen some humans that acted just the way this cat is right now. Oooo slap my face!!!!!

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title