Thursday, May 10, 2007

just waiting and waiting

As I sit and recover from the next phase of reconstruction, I am still waiting on finding out about the part time job. Its posted at the hosptial and I talked with the supervisor. I am next on fhte list for consideration. I sure hope I get it. I might only be 20 hours a week and its an on call type of thing but its better than nothing. I perhaps can continue to do my merchandising PT work as well and make enough that way to get us out of the hole.

darling oldest daughter is really gearing up for college. She is going to take the ACT test again and is trying for the higest score she can go for. She really wants the scholarships and I do too. Funny how there weren't any out there for me or I was not ever told about them. I had the grades for them. But I worked my way through on a work study. Even taught some art history when the professor was ill my senior year. I would like to get a masters in studio art but that will have to come later. I would be an OWL for sure. Older Wiser Learner.

Surgery this time was not so bad but I am a little woozy. No pain to speak of this go round. I'll be glad when its over with.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title