Thursday, May 31, 2007

Still Waiting

Well I went in for the interview and I am still waiting. I was told that I was in line for the part time as needed position. But so far no phone call and they haven't put anyone else in that slot. So either they aren't going to hire or they just haven't gotten behind enough to call.

I am staying pretty busy with the part time merchandising. Not my favorite thing to do but it is work. I had to watch Pirates of the caribbean over the weekend. 3 times and then I actually went back and paid to see it the next night with the girls. I was not really watching the film for entertainment the 3 times I was paid to watch it. Doing the movie checks is pretty cool and not hard at all except for dealing with the theater managers. They are so suspicious that I am going to give them a bad report or something of that nature.

This week I have had to travel to all my stores and do resets on diapers. I can do those in my sleep. I still have 8 more stores to do in the Tupelo area which is out of my reion but its extra money and I need it. The great white whale was really sick and I had to park it for a few days until I could get the money together to get it repaired. Thank goodness it was not serious and was an easy fix. I am so thankful for my mechanic cousin. Rodney is a whiz at fixing things most of the time.


No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title