Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas lights

Scott has worked hard all year on this little light project of his. I want to make a video later on and post it. This doesn't do justice to the display withtout the music. The songs that the music is synced to is Charlie Browns Christmas, Snoopy's Christmas, Elvis' Blue Christmas, Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, Canon in D, and Trans Siberian Orchestras, Wizard in Winter. It is pretty awesome that we even were able to pull this off. So far its 15,000 lights and we could have put up more but we don't have enough channels yet. Maybe next year will be bigger and better.

Traffic out front hasn't been too bad. People are kind enough to pull over to the side, stop, watch and then move on. Some are a bit curious about the radio frequency. They just don't understand what is going on. Then some of the folks that I didn't think would understand did. Go figure! Anyway, tune to 100.3 FM. to hear the music that goes with the lights.

I hope that next year we have Handel's Halleluia Chorus and some Manhiem Steamroller synced in. I see light and color when I hear music and I think other people should too.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title