Saturday, December 30, 2006

Artist getting more organized

I am making huge inroads on the organization project. I spent all day in my closet. I found maternity clothes and its been over 14 years since I needed those. There is nothing uglier than spandex gone bad. I carried bag after bag after bag of old, stained, waaaay too small clothes out to the dumpster. I have got to stop keeping things like I have been. Hopefully this will be the beginning of not being a clutter bug. Tomorrow I will start on my art room. I have always had a good idea what I wanted my studio area to be like. I intend to get it headed in the right direction this next week before I start back to teaching the kids on the 4th.

Two of my wayward kitties made it back home today. Garfield came home wailing something fierce. He can be quite vocal when he wants to be. Dottie the calico queen also showed back up . I think they were both locked up in someones storage building. They were both hungry and scratched up. Dottie has done nothing but sleep. Garfield ate a big meal and then headed back outside. I can't keep him inside. He will spray everything in sight. Little TJ is no where to be found. I figure he was killed by the pack of dogs that roam at night. He was too young to know how to get up a tree to save himself. Poor Dottie has had 5 litters and Garfield is the one one of her kin that has lived. I'm going to keep her inside this go round so maybe she can raise a litter and I can finally get her spayed. She is such a pretty cat. She has had a calico kitten each time but they have never lived more than a few days.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title