Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Green Tea, airbrush art and klutzies

Ahhh the studio is shaping up nicely. AND I found the chuck to my favorite airbrush when I moved stuff around. I searched for a month and finally gave up and drove to Memphis to get a new one. So now I have a spare. I can also get back to working on the rendering of the '66 corvette stingray that I was working on. Word of caution....do not allow husbands around drawing tables when doing airbrush work. especially semi-klutzy ones. This is the 2nd rendering of the same car I am doing. The first one was already about 30 hours worth of work when the green tea was spilled on it. I held my cool and bit my tongue and just threw the first one away. You can do a lot of things to a painting or drawing in progress but you can't spill anything on an airbrushed painting in progress. It is instantly ruined.

I will take a picture of the said studio and the rendering in progress sometime this week. I have one more major little item to move and that is a huge bookcase with all my many textbooks. I have moved that poor thing so many times. And the books are lucky to still have spines attached. I love my books tho. I have thousands of them and they are all over this house. I should have my own 'presidential library'.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title