Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back to work

Well today is the day that my other students are supposed to come to school. So far only one has made it. I haven't heard from the others. Sure hope they come on.

I took pictures of my new and improved downstairs area. It is neat compared to what it had become. I still have a lot I need to try and figure out if I can live without it. clutter just becomes a fact of life when you have children around. I started by cleaning out my bookshelves. I have so many duplicates and 'fourplicates' of text books and I don't need that any longer. So I am selling off my extra textbooks. who needs 4 math books in all levels of math and algebra!! Or English Grammar from grades 4 on up? It is amazing just how much room I now have. And I filled one book case back up with novels and my theology books that I had been stacking in every corner and on every flat surface that I came to.

I am really happy with my studio area. It looks so nice and organized now.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title