Thursday, January 04, 2007

studio photos



this is one shot of my art studio. It faces the north and the cold air just really seems to seep in that window so I hung my flamingo shower curtain in front of it. I have flamingos everywhere, even on my ergonomic kneeling stool. This is pretty organized for me.




This is the view behind me when I am sitting at my drawing table. Its shelves and drawers full of art books and my canvas and paintings and more flamingos! I have a lot of stuff!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your studio!

Actually I just set up one for myself! It is in my son's bedroom- which he only uses for sleep. i don't have nearly as much stuff as you, but it is all in one place, and it is MINE.
:)

I go up there and it is the quietest spot in the house. I can relax for hours and work, listen to music and just hang.

Loved seeing your pictures, Vonda!

Cindy

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title