Friday, April 28, 2006

Thursday is just another day

I feel the urge to move furniture. My studio is still not a studio. At least not eficiently for me. With everything this space needs to be its hard for me to get it the way I think I want it. I want the tables to be where I can just lay things out and leave them as I work. Unfortunately I also have to contend with the hordes of teenagers that come thru here and they don't really realize that this ia my workspace as well as an entrance (well used I might add) to my home.

I am on the verge of a major throwing out binge again. The last one was in february and I got tired. I think the garbage men did too. There were 3 dumpster loads of just pure junk on the street every week. It is just sinful that we have accumulated this much junk and not recycled, thrown out or donated the unused or unusable stuff. Today I make restitution for the crime of packratting.

I walked out this morning and discovered another of the Easter morning kittens has died. The poor little things were just too sick. The mama kitty is just beside herself. First it was the little yellow boy then the little black and white boy. last night the gray girl and now the little calico girl is struggling. They are just too weak. Its been interesting to watch. Before I say that the kittens were sick the mama knew and was isolating the weakest one from the litter. Cruel in human thinking but survival of the fittest in the animal world. It makes the kids happy that I'm not a feline when they are ill!

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title