Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ITs Wednesday.

Man, if I don't hit the keys just right this thing will go all over the place. My pinkie wants to hit the enter key every time and I find myself having to back track constantly. Supper is finished (meatball hoagies with a salad full of good stuff!) I actually only ate half of the sandwich. Got to keep on watching my portions. I have set a goal and I am going to get there. slowly but surely.

Scott and E have been working on the lights again. Just a few more tweaks and they will be finished. The timing on the music and the lights is going pretty well. I just hope that the little thugs that cut all of my lights last year won't do it again. We had to rewire and replace a lot of them because the little creeps cut them off at the plugs. I hope they got a good shock. This year I will catch them cos they will be on video. I know who did it last year but I couldn't prove it. And some Moms just don't think their little precious would do such a thing. Ha ha. I know exactly what mine are capable of and I sure won't say they wouldn't do something. My girls know I'll bust them when they do something wrong. And vandalism is wrong. Last year it was on Christmas Eve and it just ruined our Day.

E has been working learning all about the lighting sequences. That will go under computer technology. She is working on some science now. We have all sorts of text books for her to use and plenty of subjects on cd-rom. She goes at her own pace which is slow at times. I have to light a fire under her ocassionally. She would rather not do work. She is also a night owl like me.

The weather here this morning was something else and tonight may prove to be rough too. I think that bad storm that hit the West Coast is finally on us. 65 mph wind gust and 2 inches of rain per hour. As expected the seepage started again in the laundry room. Good thing there is a drain in the floor. A river sure does run thru here when it comes a heavy rain like that.

I got the room I use for my studio just about organized late last night. It is a long narrow room and I have my freezers and an extra stove in one end of it. So its art and food storage. The upstairs kitchen wasn't built like I would have designed it but then that is what I get from a house built in the 60's. Its not the best designed kitchen. very little cabinet space or food storage. ANd you would just have to see the dinky little fridge. I will have to remove some cabinets to put in an updated model.

Well I think I will ease on to my drawing board and get to work on some paintings I planned out this morning. I've got to do 3 for Mom and her two sisters for Christmas presents.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title