Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Somewhere over the rainbow

There sure isn't going to be a rainbow today. I was partially awake most of the wee morning hours watching the storm as it moved thru. that's one of the drawbacks of being a weather spotter. Having to call in the weather reports to the National Weather Service in Memphis. Now there is hail predicted for this afternoon and I'm trying to figure out where to park vehicles so they don't get peppered with dents.

When the air temps get this unstable and its cold then hot then cold I start looking for funnels. Thank goodness for my partial basement. I do feel safer down here. Its probably a false sense of security but I'd rather take my chances down here than in the top of the house at the top of the hill.

The dry creek between me and Mom is so full that I can't see the rocks lineing the sides. This squalline dumped well over an inch on us in the past hour and more is on the way according to the radar. Guess it is time to pull out the ole leopard print water boots. So Chic!

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title