Monday, November 13, 2006

long time nary a blog

I haven't been here in a while. I've been busy with homeschooling and dealing with oldest dd going back into the public school system. I am one loony mom over this. But she is a good kid and hopefully her 'raising' is rubbing off on some of the other kids.

My reconstructive surgery is coming along nicely. I feel really good about it. I just don't do pain well and it sure doesn't tickle.

now its a count down to Christmas and I have got to get at the drawing board and get a few things done for folks. So far I have decided to do portraits. And as usual I have waited unti the last minute. So what else is new.

I hear the coffee cup calling me and I need to get the beans soaking for supper. DH likes great northern beans and corn bread so that is the menu for the evening.

MOre later I am sure. I am going to start sharing my theology class questions on here. So if you aren't Catholic you might want to close your little eyes. OR better yet open your mind and read and discuss with me. I am quite ecumenical.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title