Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Thursday kind of GRRRRR!

Why do people that own dogs let them run loose at night? I have 5 cats. Well probably 4 since I haven't seen my oldest cat in the past 2 days. Duchess, the queen mother of all my cats is absent. Due to her advanced age and this cold weather I am hopeing that she has holed up someplace dry and warm. Last night or after midnight at least I heard a bark. Then growling. I opened my back door and there stood a very healthy and stupid black lab. Stupid because he didn't try to run from me. I was pretty stupid to jump right out on him too. He was harrassing my other 4 kitties that were all nice and dry and cozy warm in their little igloo that I have placed up high for them. It was all hair, teeth and claws in that thing. They would have won the battle if I hadn't come out side to run off the offender. He just doesn't realize how lucky he was.

But I still have to wonder about people that let their barking dogs run at night. Jerks!
Anyway you should try living next to a kennel. They won't call it that but anyone that has a bunch of dogs penned up is running a kennel. There should be a limit to how many dogs you have penned up. The smell is horrible in warm weather. And they bark. not in the day time. All night long. I have talked about it to both sets of neighbors and I won't do that again. Some people are just unreasonable or the fall into the classification of DGI. "Don't Get IT". I am sure all of you know a DGI. They are the ones that are oblivious to anything that is not bothering them. Like parking crooked in a parking lot so that your vehicle has to park even more crooked and it looks like you are the bad driver. Grrrrr.

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title