Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Trying to organize a Cancer Support Group

If anyone is reading this, I am trying to organize a Cancer Support Group. There is one in Oxford but not every one can drive up there or to Tupelo. I don't know how many people we would have to come to one but its worth a try to see I think. If you know of anyone that is in the Bruce, Calhoun City, Vardaman areas that would like to know about this tell them to contact me. or leave a comment for me and I'll get in touch with them. I've been very fortunate since my round with cancer that I had a lot of people to talk to and support me. I don't want anyone to go thru the experience alone or to think that noone understands what they are feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca Wells would really like to be part of a support group.

VondaK said...

Thanks Chris. I've got to nail down a sponsor and a place to meet. I really think this is something that our county needs. It can be for survivors and caregivers alike.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title