Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Support Group

Well I have gotten several replies and calls already so this is my sign that the time has come. I don't know where we'll meet or who the sponsor will be but I am writing letters and making calls and getting this ball rolling. I just feel that the time is right for a local support group for survivors and caregivers alike. With the incidents of cancer that keep cropping up in our area, we all need to pull together and lean on one another. I adhere to the thought that laughter is the best medicine and it really helps people to heal and fight. Spread the word that we are trying to get a support group going. It'll be all women, you know that. Men just don't like to admit they need instructions or directions. But maybe we can wake them up too.

Help Fight Cancer. Buy that cookbook. ITs got great recipes from Relay team members. This county should be as famous as Paula Deen with all the great cooks out there!

No comments:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Vonda the Infinite of Longer Interval
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title